Website Domus Recruitment
PLEASE NOTE – THIS IS A HOME BASED ROLE WITH TRAVEL EXPECTED 2 DAYS A MONTH
Domus Recruitment are working closely with our client that are looking for a Housing Compliance Manager on a fixed term 6-month contract to cover extended leave. You will lead on the effective delivery, leadership & management of Housing Compliance to Board assurance levels in line with industry best practice and excellence in customer service.
Our client is a national charity, with their head office based out of Theale, Reading. You will be home based as the Housing Compliance Manager, with travel paid from your home.
Key Responsibilities of a Housing Compliance Manager:
- To lead and effectively manage the landlord compliance service and associated requirements for Operations Assets, ensuring all compliance health & safety mechanical and electrical/consumer standard/database management is effectively delivered reducing risks to the customer and the people we support/staff/subsidiaries who are involved with or are connected with the Group. To work with the people supported to maintain compliance at all times.
- To develop and provide strategic monthly/weekly progress reports for Directors / Senior Managers covering all areas of compliance performance.
- To plan and co-ordinate the work of the team to ensure effective and efficient delivery of all servicing/testing/inspection/M&E/compliance remediate works. Regularly review performance to ensure that VFM is provided.
- To measure contractor performance against agreed performance measures. Ensuring all contractors work is efficient in the quality of the work, meeting planned timetables, costs and customer service standards.
Housing Compliance Manager Requirements:
- Educated to Higher National standard or equivalent qualification in a related field, Constructions, Fire or Health & Safety. Full Member/Chartered status as recognised safety professional with CIOB, RICS, IFE, IFSM, IOSH or equivalent.
- Experience of property compliance work and or facilities management.
- Able to network and build positive relations with customers and stakeholders.
- Experience of managing and delivering work programmes on time and within budget.
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ben Hole at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.