Website Domus Recruitment
Domus Recruitment are working closely with our client in Newton Heath, Manchester that are looking for a Housing Manager to oversee 312 tenancies across the estate. The tenancies are based within 4 high-rise block buildings, with the office onsite within one of the buildings. You must have had 2 years’ experience within Housing Management, and experience in doing reports for month-end meetings with the council.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking for their next step in Housing Management and would like to progress with an established TMO of 16 years.
Key Responsibilities of a Housing Manager:
- Provide excellent place-based housing management services to tenants and leaseholders.
- Enforce our clients’ arrears recovery policy & procedure including proactive discussion with residents, pre-court visits & court/eviction attendance.
- Prepare cases for court action and represent the Council/Client in court.
- Be responsible for residents on your patch at Tenancy termination and sign up to ensure properties are returned in good, clear condition and let promptly.
- Complete settling in visits, probationary tenancy visits, and occupancy checks & enforce any breaches of tenancy.
- Take a proactive approach when working across estates and neighbourhoods.
Housing Manager Requirements:
- At least 2 years’ experience within Housing Management.
- Experience in developing reports for month-end meetings with the local authority.
- Happy to be office-based all week (9am-5pm Monday to Friday).
- Experienced in managing a case load of tenancies.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ben Hole at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.