Website Domus Recruitment
Domus Recruitment are working closely with a client based in Birmingham, who are looking for motivated and experienced Housing Officers to join the charity. This role would involve working with vulnerable adults at risk of homelessness. The focus on this role will be on support to build resilience, improve wellbeing and move towards independence.
Key Responsibilities of a Housing Officer:
- You will be responsible for a patch of properties which will involve both support role duties, alongside housing management.
- You will join a successful team of other Housing Officers, who you will work alongside.
- You will provide support to people with a variety of needs, including offending behaviour mental health issues, substance misuse, issues around family breakdown, neighbourhood disputes, behavioural problems, anti-social behaviour.
- The ideal candidates must have a proven track record and understanding of intensive housing management and working with and delivering outstanding services to vulnerable people.
- You will be responsible for supporting customers to actively live healthy, happy independent lives within their homes in communities through early targeted prevention, personalised support and partnership working.
Housing Officer Requirements:
- Ability to manage challenging situations and make decisions confidently.
- Ability to communicate to a range of different individuals, with the ability to adapt your style
- An understanding of delivering high quality customer focused customer led services
- Enhanced DBS check required
- Ability to be self-motivating, work under pressure and manage time effectively
- Experience of delivering intensive housing management and health and safety across multiple sites.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ben Hole at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.