Website Domus Recruitment
Domus Recruitment are looking for a Housing Options Manager in Camden, which will be a contract of a minimum of 3 months. You will be managing a team of advisers with complex caseloads to achieve high performance.
Key Responsibilities of a Housing Options Manager:
- Supervising a team of Advisers with complex caseloads to achieve high performance against a range of outcomes.
- Managing performance of individuals and the Team and reporting on this frequently to a range of bodies including Directors and Department for Levelling Up, Homes and Communities.
- Thinking and acting creatively and innovatively to minimise homelessness from our Ukrainian guests living in Homes For Ukraine arrangements.
- Attending meetings and showing expertise in the subject matter including Homes For Ukraine Rematching.
- Working with other Local Authorities to learn from and share best practice and influence lobbying.
- Working with voluntary sector organisations and the Camden community for the benefit of refugees and all those concerned with supporting them.
Housing Options Manager Requirements:
- Strong ability to utilise data to manage performance is essential.
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Relevant professional level qualification.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong IT skills using Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g., G Suite).
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ben Hole at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.