Website Domus Recruitment
Domus Recruitment are sourcing a Housing Supply & Projects Officer on a short-term contract in Newham, London. The role is to administer the functions and carry out the responsibilities of the Housing Supply & Projects team in accordance with Council policies, priorities, procedures and the appropriate legislation.
Key Responsibilities of a Housing Supply & Projects Officer:
- Developing links and partnership with private sector landlords, agents and other providers of housing
- Development of a support and tenancy sustainment service to private sector landlords and tenants
- The acquisition of accommodation; client monitoring and compliance with contract arrangements
- Management and administration of temporary accommodation.
Housing Supply & Projects Officer Requirements:
- Previous experience in property acquisitions, estate agency or allocations/lettings.
- Strong persuasive and marketing skills.
- Ability to carry out research.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to build effective working relationships & gain confidence of a wide range of people.
- Knowledge of procurement law & contract monitoring.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ben Hole at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.