Website Domus Recruitment
An excellent care provider is seeking an Interim Operations Manager while they recruit to the permanent position for their services in the North East and Leeds region for Younger Adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health needs. These services are predominantly residential services as well as some which are supported living. The role would be until September.
This provider is a national charity with a great reputation for specialist Residential Care, Supported Living Services, Homeless support services and older people’s services.
Services in this region are Middlesbrough, Darlington, North Yorkshire, Leeds and Bradford. Working alongside the other Head of Operations and reporting to the COO, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills in a highly knowledgeable team.
Salary negotiable depending on experience
This client is happy to consider someone on PAYE/contract or self-employed/temp basis
The office base for this role is in Darlington however they would be happy for someone to be based anywhere within the region – mileage can be claimed from home
Responsibilities of Interim Operations Manager:
- Oversee the quality auditing across the services
- Offer day to day operational support
- Someone with an LD, residential care background
Key skills and Competencies:
- Strong care background within a multi-site role, leadership skills and professionalism
- They will lead and manage the services in their region so that they are able to offer services designed around people and their aspirations, wishes and needs.
- They will ensure that these services surpass contractual and regulatory requirements, encompassing the charity’s values and ethos.
- They will work in close cooperation with the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Finance Officer to ensure the smooth operational and financial running of services
- Demonstrating our values in leadership and practice are fundamental to this role.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Bike to Work Scheme
- We are an equal opportunities employer
- Excellent training and development opportunities
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jade at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.