Website Domus Recruitment
Operations Manager position in the Kent area -The role will entail overseeing 5 homes across Kent.
Key Responsibilities of an Operations Manager:
- Supporting and managing 5 homes across the Kent area. Homes mix between residential and Nursing and range in sizes.
- Improve the quality of services by taking overall responsibility for the sites.
- Required to manage people and resources to ensure high-quality standards of care and service are delivered to regulatory, contractual and company standards.
- Recruitment, induction, training and development of Registered Managers.
- Ensure managers assess, plan, action and evaluate their own training and development needs.
- Provide defined operational support and management to existing site leadership where additional support may be required.
- To lead and manage both employees and resources to ensure high standards of service are achieved within the home, exceeding regulatory standards.
- To take a clinical supporting role within the home to exceed the key performance indicators for people, quality, and performance.
Operations Manager Requirements:
- Previous operations or area management experience.
- NVQ L5 or equivalent
- Understanding of finance and managing budgets.
- Clinical skills
- Ability to manage teams, improve services, quality, and performance.
- Excellent communication.
- A high-quality working environment with excellent values.
- Pro-rata annual leave
- Comprehensive training
- Hybrid working
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Libby Pickles at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.