Website Domus Recruitment
A well established, quality based service supporting users with L/D Autism and Mental Health need.
On the back of their success they believe that everyone with L/D has a right to an active and fulfilling life this.
Responsibilities of Interim Operations Manager:
- Your role will be to oversee the quality of the support that we provide, ensuring that our teams are working with the people we support to live fulfilling lives and to achieve all of the things that they wish to.
- Leading and developing teams is an important part of the role as well as ensuring effective resourcing, training and development.
- You will manage budgets and provide reports on the performance of services and organisational KPI’s.
- Budget and managing resource experience is essential as well as a being confident in using all Microsoft packages.
- You will need to be highly organised and self-driven & be able to work flexibly and proactively.
- You will need to have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as you will build constructive relationships with commissioners, families and other key stakeholders, as well as with internal departments.
- Reg manager
- Complex Needs
- Supported Living
- L/D mental health exp
- Level 5 or higher would be nice,
- Operations exp is a must
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- All work and no play is not fun, so enjoy discounts in your favourite shops, restaurants, travel and great days out with your Blue Light Card that we will provide you
- A 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family members.
- Life Assurance and Pension scheme.
- We will apply for and pay for an enhanced DBS for you
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ryan by calling Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.