Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are excited to be recruiting for a Service Manager within a brand-new service in Feltham, on behalf of a national charity who support adults with Learning Disabilities!
As the Service Manager, you will lead a dedicated and enthusiastic staff team in supporting adults with Learning Disabilities to live in and be a part of their community, supporting happy and positive lives.
You will join the team with support from a Registered Manager who will support you in your new role, working as a team to support each other in achieving excellence across the registered services.
We’re ideally looking for an experienced manager within the Health and Social Care sector who will be confident taking on this new service.
Key Responsibilities of a Service Manager:
- Ensure person-centred care plans and health action plans are regularly reviewed and implemented
- Ensure the health and wellbeing of the people we support, in line with CQC/CSSIW Guidelines and Dimensions’ policies
- Deliver effective risk assessments and emergency plans to ensure the people we support are safe
- Make sure your staff team are appropriately trained and motivated to provide high quality support
- Ensure the service meets all organisational and statutory requirements and complies with Care Quality Commission Guidelines and our own standards, policies and procedures
- Make sure complaints are dealt with in line with our policies
Key requirements a Service Manager must have:
- Experience supporting adults with Learning Disabilities and/or complex needs
- Knowledge and understanding of CQC / CSSIW regulations
- Experience of managing a team, setting objectives and ensuring goals are met
- Experience in delivery of services in compliance with contracts
- Experience of managing supported living services or similar – and be familiar with performance management processes
- Completed, or be willing to undertake, Management Development training
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme ‘Inspiring People’
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
If you are interested in the above Service Manager vacancy, please call Michael White at Domus Recruitment.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.