Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are on the lookout for a highly experienced manager within the Learning Disabilities field to join a national charity as a Locality Manager across 2 hubs in Milton Keynes and Bedford.
Reporting into the Senior Locality Manager, you will take responsibility for the day to day running of the specialist care services.
Leading by example and providing excellent support to people with Learning Disabilities, this is your opportunity to join a fantastic management team covering 5 Supported Living services, with 1 service being all female, for individuals with Learning Disabilities, providing leadership to the team of dedicated Support Workers.
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest or you’d like some more information, apply today and a specialist consultant will be in touch!
Key Responsibilities of a Locality Manager:
- Ensure person-centred care plans and health action plans are regularly reviewed and implemented
- Ensure the health and wellbeing of the people we support, in line with CQC Guidelines and policies
- Deliver effective risk assessments and emergency plans to ensure the people we support are safe
- Make sure your staff team are appropriately trained and motivated to provide high quality support
- Ensure the service meets all organisational and statutory requirements and complies with Care Quality Commission Guidelines and our own standards, policies and procedures
- Make sure complaints are dealt with in line with our policies
Key requirements a Locality Manager must have:
- Knowledge and understanding of CQC regulations
- Experience of managing a team, setting objectives and ensuring goals are met
- Experience in delivery of services in compliance with contracts
- Experience of managing supported living services or similar – and be familiar with performance management processes
- Completed, or be willing to undertake, Management Development training
- An excellent communicator, looking to mentor and motivate your team to provide person-centred support
- Able to prioritise your workload, delegate tasks and meet deadlines
- Focused on the needs of internal and external customers, from the people we support, right through to your team and other members of the organisation
If you are interested in the above Locality Manager vacancy, please call Suzie at Domus Recruitment.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.