Website Domus Recruitment
We have an exciting vacancy for an experienced Locum Consultant Rheumatology at a leading hospital in the south of England.
Key Responsibilities of a Locum Consultant Rheumatology:
- Admission prevention via collaboration with the SDEC and mixed pool of patient referred by the Emergency Medicine Department
- Responsible for the training of Core and Speciality Trainees, Foundation doctors
- Develop and support Specialist nurses and pharmacists.
- Supervising Audit projects and CME
- Attend weekly radiology meetings
- Attend monthly specialty meetings
- Attend monthly Morbidity & Mortality/Clinical Governance Meeting
- Development and promotion of evidence based practice and guidelines
- Active contribution to the departmental Clinical Governance structure
- Multi-disciplinary team working and leadership
- Relevant participation in management
- Other appropriate duties and responsibilities
Locum Consultant Rheumatology Requirements:
- Must hold GMC Licence to Practice
- Right to work in the UK
- Relevant previous experience working in this type of position
- Fantastic pay rates
- Weekly payroll
- Exclusive roles
- Designated consultant to manage all your bookings and queries.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Vikas Vijayan at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.