Website Domus Recruitment
I am seeking a Registered Manager to manager a 55 bedded nursing home in Sheffield, you will have overall responsibility for the home and lead home
The company has over 30 homes and an excellent reputation with an average score of 9.2/10 on carehome.co.uk.
Key Responsibilities of a Nursing Home Manager
- Overall running of the care home
- Managing budgets
- Staff appraisals, meetings and disciplinaries
- Liaise with outside Healthcare professionals in regards to care
- To ensure CQC and company policies are followed and adhered to
Nursing Home Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of a Level 5 NVQ Leadership and Management
- Registered Nurse and hold an active NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council) certificate and PIN; (Desirable)
- Experience working in the health care sector
- Driven, motivated and believe in the quality of care
- You possess strong leadership and management qualities whilst taking on a dynamic and flexible approach to the role.
- Competitive Salary
- Full funded training and development
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- DBS and NMC PIN paid
- Continuous professional and personal development
- Strong support network from regional manager and the wider Senior team
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jalees Siddq at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.