Website Domus Recruitment
I am seeking a Registered Manager to manage an 80 bedded Nursing & residential home in Chester le Street in Count Durham, the home has had a recent inspection achieving “Good” in all areas from the CQC.
The company is family and has an excellent reputation in the local area.
Key Responsibilities of a Nursing Home Manager
- Overall running of the care home
- Managing budgets
- Staff appraisals, meetings and disciplinaries
- Liaise with outside Healthcare professionals in regards to care
- To ensure CQC and company policies are followed and adhered to
Nursing Home Manager Requirements:
- Registered Nurse and hold an active NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council) certificate and PIN; (Desirable)
- Experience working in the health care sector
- Driven, motivated and believe in the quality of care
- You possess strong leadership and management qualities whilst taking on a dynamic and flexible approach to the role.
- Competitive Salary
- Full funded training and development
- Family ran values
- DBS and NMC PIN paid
- Continuous professional and personal development
- Strong support network from the Senior leadership team
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jalees Siddiq at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.