Website Domus Recruitment
I am seeking a Registered Manager to manage a 43-bed nursing home in Newham in East London. This is a single family ran home which has a rating of “Good” from the CQC in all areas.
The homes occupancy levels are currently at 85% with full stagging levels and zero agency.
Key Responsibilities of a Nursing Home Manager
- Overall running of the care home
- Managing budgets
- Staff appraisals, meetings and disciplinaries
- Liaise with outside Healthcare professionals in regards to care
- To ensure CQC and company policies are followed and adhered to
Nursing Home Manager Requirements:
- Registered Nurse and hold an active NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council) certificate and PIN; (Desirable)
- Experience in managing Nursing homes
- Driven, motivated and believe in the quality of care
- You possess strong leadership and management qualities whilst taking on a dynamic and flexible approach to the role.
- Competitive Salary
- Family ran values
- Full funded training and development
- Continuous professional and personal development
- Strong support from Directors
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jalees Siddiq at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.