Website Domus Recruitment
I am seeking a Registered Home Manager to commission and manage a brand new luxury 60 bed care home opening early next year.
You will be joining an award-winning family ran group homes rated in the top 20 care home group in the UK.
Key Responsibilities of a Nursing Home Manager
- Overall running of the care home
- Managing budgets
- Staff appraisals, meetings and disciplinaries
- Liaise with outside Healthcare professionals in regards to care
- To ensure CQC and company policies are followed and adhered to
Nursing Home Manager Requirements:
- Registered Nurse and hold an active NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council) certificate and PIN; (Desirable)
- Experience in managing Nursing homes.
- Driven, motivated and believe in the quality of care
- You possess strong leadership and management qualities whilst taking on a dynamic and flexible approach to the role.
- Competitive Salary + bonuses
- Benefits scheme
- Full funded training and development
- Continuous professional and personal development
- Strong support from regional team
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Poppy Elliott at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.