Website Domus Recruitment
I am recruiting for an Operations Manager for a National Charity managing specialist Learning Disabilities services across Oxfordshire. This is rare and exciting opportunity to join an outstanding company and senior management team and will see you reporting directly into the Managing Director. My client will consider Multi-site Managers who are looking to take a step up into an Operations Manager role so this is a fantastic progression opportunity which can also offer lots of training and development to empower you to be successful in post.
The Successful Candidate will be responsible for leading and managing a number of teams who are providing support to people with Learning disabilities and to ensure outcomes for people we support are achieved. The role will involve working as part of a team, maintaining outstanding quality of support and being part of developing further opportunities to provide support for more people.
Key Responsibilities of an Operations Manager:
- To be an Operations Manager you will need to have previous experience in providing supported living and community support for people with a Learning Disability and complex needs in a management role as well as knowledge of CQC regulatory framework
- You will need great communication skills and be adaptable to manage diverse teams leading by example
- You’ll need to be computer literate and competent in use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Be able to record and report on data keeping accurate and up to date records
- Must be passionate about ensuring people with Learning Disabilities are at the forefront of designing their own support able to translate our vision and values, and role model these on a day-to-day basis
- Take personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work, manages time, prioritises work effectively, and remains focused when faced with competing demands, have a flexible approach to working hours
Operations Manager Requirements:
- Multi-site experience within the Health and Social Care sector
- Experience supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism
- Experience in managing Supported Living services
- Good communication skills
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care Leadership and Management
- Flexible working hours for work life balance
- 28 days paid holiday plus bank holidays (based on Full time 39 hours per week)
- Enhanced Sick & Parental Leave Pay
- Full training, comprehensive induction, and career Development.
- Pension scheme
- Employee support line to support you and your family
- Annual staff awards
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Nichole Wheeler at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.