Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are urgently looking for a highly experienced manager within the Health and Social Care sector to join a national charity as a Peripatetic Manager on a permanent basis!
As the Peripatetic Manager you will be responsible for developing and delivering detailed plans for continued service developments in line with the organisations core aims and objectives. You will take overall responsibility for the effective management of projects as assigned by the Director of Operations and ensure the provision of the highest quality standards of care and treatment.
The role lies within charity that works alongside people with an Acquired Brain Injury, Autism, and Learning or Physical Disabilities to help them live as independently as possible.
We are looking for an incredibly flexible individual who is able to work anywhere from Sussex, to Berkshire, to South Wales on a permanent contract.
Key Responsibilities of a Peripatetic Manager:
- Demonstrate professional leadership and provide ‘hands on’ management support and guidance, managing staff activities and influencing their practices and attitudes.
- Assume line management responsibilities for the team and lead clinicians where appropriate, to provide operational support and direction. Ensuring that performance standards are identified and met.
- Take overall responsibility for recruitment, employment and working practises, complying with Employment Law and contractual obligations. To include the provision of Induction, training and support as required in respect of the statutory responsibilities of the service and the organisation, with particular emphasis on our aims, values and high-performance standards.
- Be an active member of the Operations Group as indicated and on occasion to take on additional defined responsibilities in relation to events such as investigations, disciplinary/grievance hearings and the provision of management support to other services.
- Promote the ethos of exceptional customer responsiveness across the region to all stakeholders including service users, families, purchasers, referrers and other professional partners. This may require additional and or unsocial hours and or overnight stays.
- Ensure person centred practices and planning are implemented in any projects and service delivery models, maximising the inclusion of service users at all levels.
- Write and disseminate summary reports to relevant stakeholders throughout the project to agreed timeframes.
Key requirements a Peripatetic Manager must have:
- QCF (NVQ) Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care or an equivalent qualification in Social Care/Health
- In Depth knowledge of statutory requirements such as Care Quality Commission regulations and outcomes.
- 5 years’ experience of managing Supported Living Services, Homecare Agencies and Housing legislation and regulations
- Valid UK Driving Licence.
- A competitive salary of £50,000 – £55,000 dependant on experience
- £4,000 car allowance
- 38 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) (pro rata)
- Excellent training and support
- Group life assurance
- Eye voucher scheme
- Long service and staff awards
- Nationwide employee staff discounts including discounted gym membership, eating out and shopping.
If you are interested in the above Peripatetic Manager vacancy, please call Michael at Domus Recruitment.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.