Website Domus Recruitment
I am actively recruiting for a Quality Improvement Lead covering 70 services across the South West. My client is looking for someone with previous quality experience, to go into the services, improve CQC ratings and create action plans to improve the homes. The client group ranges in size and is within LD, and elderly care.
Key Responsibilities of a Quality Improvement Lead:
- Visiting across 70 services to improve the homes overall quality and standards.
- Have full understanding of CQC and action plans.
- Make improvements within the quality of the home.
- Working with home managers to rectify any issues.
Quality Improvement Lead Requirements:
- Previous quality or home management experience.
- Previous experience within the care sector.
- Previous experience with CQC.
- Understanding of CQC framework.
- Previously improved overall ratings.
- Competitive salary + car allowance
- 37.5 working week
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Comprehensive induction plan and ongoing training.
- Career pathways.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Libby Pickles at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.