Website Domus Recruitment
A specialist care provider is seeking a Recruitment Business Partner to work from their Head Office in Leicester or Hybrid. You will report to the Head of People and Culture and oversee the recruitment and onboarding team. You will be expected to develop insight into the business growth strategy, to ensure that recruitment is in line with new service developments.
Responsibilities of Recruitment Business Partner:
- To work closely with key stakeholders to understand business requirements and devise and implement recruitment strategies
- To introduce new and innovative strategies for attracting key talent and to build the pipeline for current and future needs
- To partner with Senior Leadership Team to deliver a high-quality recruitment and onboarding service
- To support overseas recruitment including liaising with Recruitment agencies, onboarding and ongoing professional and pastoral development
- Provide coaching to senior managers to ensure they are fully equipped to shortlist, interview and appoint
- Regularly review recruitment and on-boarding processes to ensure effectiveness and delivery of objectives
- To continue to develop / enhance brand awareness and reputation through recruitment marketing techniques
- To review key messages, platforms and to recommend alternative sourcing methods e.g., job boards, social recruiting, head hunting and Boolean CV searching
- To liaise with recruitment agencies and to effectively recruit to senior roles.
- Regular review and use of our Applicant Tracking System, interpreting analytical data and providing reports on recruitment metrics and trends
- To manage and coordinate jobs fairs and industry careers events
- To manage the production of printed and online recruitment promotional materials, including proof reading, organising print runs, liaising with external design agencies, and some in-house design work as necessary
- To liaise with external job boards to post adverts and manage the budgets
- Significant full lifecycle recruitment experience (including DBS and Right to work checks), within a high volume and similar multi-sited organisation
- A keen interest for values-based recruitment
- Creative thinking and brand awareness
- Analytical approach and strong attention to detail
- Good understanding of attraction strategies and process improvement
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems and Job Boards
- CIPD in resourcing and talent acquisition / REC qualification / a good understanding of employment law
- Motivated and proactive with a passion to deliver a high-quality service
- Excellent all round communication skills
- Preferable experience in sponsorship and managing overseas candidates
If you are interested in the above position please apply or for more information contact Ryan Wood at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.