Want to join a recruitment company with a market-leading training programme? Are you ambitious? Self-motivated? If your answer is “YES”, then we have a HOT desk for YOU!
Domus Recruitment are market leaders in Health and Social Care Recruitment. We focus on roles in middle management all al the way up to board level appointments and we are experts at what we do.
We are finalists in the Best Recruitment Company to work for in the UK – RIGHT HERE IN RAMSBOTTOM!
Our market is extremely buoyant and lucrative and we will set you up to succeed!
We offer an industry-leading, 12-week initial training programme that will enable you to gain cutting-edge recruitment knowledge and skills. By the end of the 12-week period, you will possess expert-level, sector-specific knowledge to allow you to deliver a recruitment service that far exceeds that of our competitors! This is only the start of your training and development journey!! It’s a journey that never ends!
The work that we do at Domus Recruitment has a huge impact on transforming the performance of our clients that care for the most vulnerable in our society. Domus is leading the fight in dealing with the UK’s health & social care problems!
Benefits of being on the Domus Team:
- Uncapped Commission
- HOT DESKS – This means we have a god name in the market and you will walk into established client and candidate relationships
- A very supportive encouraging environment where everyone is here to support you and your development
- Corporate Social Responsibility activities/ Team Building (optional): Manchester Marathon, UK 3 Peaks, Yorkshire 3 Peaks, Tough Mudder, Coast to Coast, Walks, 10k fun runs, Parkrun.
- Annual high achievers holidays: Paris, Croatia, French Alps Skiing, Marrakesh, Barcelona….
- Career Map with set milestones for Promotions and basic pay rises
- Quarterly days and nights out
- Summer Bash: Henley Regatta, Speed Boats to the Isle of Wight, The Races,
- Up to 41 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours – Gain 11 hours off per month every month
- Market leading technology in terms of software and hardware
- Based in central Ramsbottom in modern offices
- Making a difference to Health and Social Care
- Free Parking
- Company paid breakfast on Monday morning!
- Due to our ever expanding numbers, we are always looking for tomorrow’s leaders. Our latest promotion to a managerial position has been in the company for 15 months!
In your second year we expect you to be taking circa £45k home!
Our Values for our staff, our candidates and our clients:
- It’s all about you
- We’re with you every step of the way
- Success breeds success
We really look forward to hearing from you and have lots of information we can send you so if you want more info or want to have an informal exploratory chat please get in touch, we’re here to help!