Want to join a recruitment company with a market-leading training programme? Are you ambitious? Self-motivated? If your answer is “YES”, then we have a HOT desk for YOU!
Domus Recruitment are market leaders in Health and Social Care Recruitment. We focus on roles in middle management all al the way up to board level appointments and we are experts at what we do.
We offer an industry-leading, 12-week training programme that will enable you to gain cutting-edge recruitment knowledge and skills. By the end of the 12-week period, you will possess expert-level, sector-specific knowledge to allow you to deliver a recruitment service that far exceeds that of our competitors!
The work that we do at Domus Recruitment has a huge impact on transforming the performance of our clients that care for the most vulnerable in our society. Domus is leading the fight in dealing with the UK’s health & social care problems!
Which Consultant Would You Be?
Consultant A has recently placed a nursing home manager in a care home that was due to be closed down. This home manager has since improved the home and managed to keep it open – meaning residents, their families and the staff were able to continue their normal routines.
Consultant B managed to excel in their billing and has since been away on free holidays to destinations such as: Croatia, Barcelona and Morocco!
Consultant C recommended a friend to us, they joined as a recruitment consultant and were rewarded with a £600 thank you fee when they passed probation!
- It’s all about you – Clients, candidates or Domus employees, we are here to serve you. We understand your needs and requirements. Whether it’s your next hire, your future job or the direction you want to go in, at Domus Recruitment, satisfying your needs is our purpose!
- We’re with you every step of the way – We add maximum value to every stage of the recruitment process. Our service is market leading and our processes are enjoyable, instrumental and capable of delivering transformational results. Domus Consultants are trained to the highest of standards. Our commitment to our clients, candidates and staff is absolute.
- Success breeds success – Securing great people for great roles is what we are all about. Successful placements mean that our candidates are happy, our clients realise their goals and our staff enjoy success in their role at Domus Recruitment. With Domus Recruitment, your happiness is our aim!
What you get from Domus:
- Full training from novice to expert level
- Career map to work through
- Very supportive management
- Excellent company reputation to benefit from
- Uncapped commission structure, generous holidays, pension, time incentives, fully funded work days and nights out, trips abroad
- Great culture
- Exciting competitions offering prizes including money and vouchers.
- Yearly trips abroad – This year’s target is to go to Croatia!
- An excellent social calendar that involves trips such as: a white-knuckle speedboat ride down the Thames, the 3 Peaks challenge, Henley Regatta and much more!
- Weekly incentives which award early finishes and flexi-time for our top performers.
- Excellent career progression.
- Newly furnished offices
- Fantastic commission structure.
Recruitment Consultant – Key Responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and candidates
- Business development
- Consultative selling and influencing
- Database management
- Professional standard verbal and written communication
- Meeting and exceeding targets and goals
- Prioritisation of busy workload
- We work on a full 360 process so you will be involved every step of the way from interviewing the candidates, writing and submitting their CV and placing them in their new role.
- Able to maintain and develop working relationships with candidates and clients
If this sounds like a place you would like to work, get in touch with us on 01706 827828 or email Mollie Haynes on Mollie.email@example.com – we can’t wait to hear from you!