Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for an experienced Regional Director to join a large and well-established Domiciliary Care organisation
The company I am working with are forward thinking and have hundreds of services across the UK, they provide domiciliary care to elderly people.
Key Responsibilities of a Regional Director:
- Maintain operations of your region at the highest standard
- Directly line manage 3 Area Managers within your region
- Ensuring the highest standards of care in line with CQC regulations
- Drive business with a strategic outlook
- Ensure all offices are working to the highest standards in the same way
Regional Director Requirements:
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITHIN THE CARE SECTOR
- Previous experience in a Director role within a Domiciliary Care company
- Must be at Director level – would consider someone from another care setting
- Strong Regional Manager with a large portfolio and proven track record of growing/developing services
- Rapidly growing company
- 33 days annual leave
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and proactive team
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Niall Adams at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.