Website Domus Recruitment
I am working on behalf of one of the largest domiciliary care providers within the UK looking for a Regional Manager who is passionate about care and experience in business development, overseeing manager and remotely managing a team.
Location: Based in Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, or the South
- To line manage 6-8 care managers around London, Northampton, Aylesbury, and Milton Keynes
- Traveling twice a month to office in Telford and travelling to offices twice a month to resolve larger troubleshooting issues
- Arrange meetings with local authorities to grow business
- Dealing with complex clients
- Assisting in recruitment strategies
- Business Development experience
- Dealing with digital transformation
- Overseeing Managers
- Previous care experience
- Budgets, Leadership, and Communication
- Benefits Review
- Working from Home
- 33 days Holiday
- Largest care provider within UK
- Extensive support from Regional Directors
- Opportunity to progress
You MUST have a proven track record in growth and understanding of business development. This does not need to be within the health and social care but would be beneficial.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact James Paton at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!