Website Domus Recruitment
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Regional Manager to oversee three locations. (Call for more information). There is an element of Clinical experience needed for this role due to my client running three clinical services alongside, residential and supported living also.
This role is with a well known national provider of care and support for people with learning disabilities, autism, mental health needs and challenging behaviour and more.
Responsibilities of Regional Manager:
- Provide Support to the Registered Managers tin order to develop services that promote the best outcomes for the Residents they support.
- Oversee and promote the Services within their region with Local Authority Partners to maintain and develop revenue across the region.
- An element of developing new services may also be included in this role.
- Complete and present monthly reports on quality and regional performance to the Senior Ops Manager and CEO.
- A strong background in Care and, able to demonstrate history of work experience in this area.
- Have experience of managing teams across multiple sites and multiple activities.
- Experience of working in Nursing services, Learning Disabilities and Mental Health
- Have an Understanding or working knowledge of the NMC Code of Conduct.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information on the benefits and other responsibilities please contact Ryan Wood by calling Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.