Website Domus Recruitment
I am recruiting for a Regional Manager for a growing family ran provider with 2 homes in the group, you will play a key role in the grown of this company.
One Home is in South Yorkshire and the other in North Yorkshire, both homes have Registered Managers
Key Responsibilities of a Regional Manager:
- Provide support to the group’s managers and nursing and care teams in terms of all aspects of compliance.
- Provide clinical support to the group’s managers and nurse teams in terms of new areas of development and compliance.
- Lead on safeguarding regulation management
- Responsible for developing all aspects of governance management alongside the head of operations
- Required to manage people and resources to ensure high-quality standards of care and service are delivered to regulatory, contractual and company standards.
- Provide defined operational support and management to existing site leadership where additional support may be required.
- To lead and manage both employees and resources to ensure high standards of service are achieved within the home, exceeding regulatory standards.
- To manage the budget of the home and ensure the business remains viable and to meet and exceed the key performance indicators for people, quality and performance.
Regional Manager Requirements:
- Previous successful care home management and supervisory experience
- Previous experience working within a social care environment
- A high-quality work environment
- Excellent bonus structure
- Family ran
- Continuous professional and personal development
- 33 days annual leave
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jalees Siddiq at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.