Website Domus Recruitment
I am working on behalf of a nationwide, reputable domiciliary care provider that requires an Area Care Manager to oversee 4 Domiciliary care branches in the South West area of Wales.
This Client delivers homecare and nationally and is the largest provider of Domiciliary care with other 200 branches. The client is an established company that offers support to the elderly and disabled in their own homes. They offer personal care and assist with medication. They also offer domestic assistance and social care. They really do look after their employees, offering ongoing training and opportunities for career progression, annual salary reviews.
- To support the 5 registered managers in running their branches
- To keep branch managers and staff motivated and to hit targets
- To report in to the Regional Care Director
- Motivate and support staff to maintain, implement and achieve ongoing growth
- Deal with P+L’s, budgets, KPI’s
- Support with restructuring, business strategy and crisis intervention
- Liaising with stakeholders such as local authorities and CIW
- Working from home, with travelling to branches when needed
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Financial awareness
- Multi-site management
- Previous experience in care setting highly desirable
- Can be from non-care back round but must have some experience working with local authorities/ public sector
You MUST have experience of multi-site management with knowledge of dealing with budgets and P+L’s. Having excellent leadership skills and ability to motivate others.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Niall Adams at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!