Website Domus Recruitment
I am working on behalf of an established domiciliary care company who are seeking a Regional Manager to oversee 2 homecare services in the Birmingham area.
This is an exciting, growing provider that are committed to providing excellent quality of care. Looking for driven and experienced individual in the care sector, ideally with multi-site experience, to focus on driving business development at the services whilst aiming for ‘Outstanding’ with CQC.
Key Responsibilities of a Regional Manager
- Line manage the Registered Managers the services and ensure the services are achieving consistent growth
- Drive the focus on quality and aim for ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ with CQC
- Liaising with the Director regularly to ensure services are progressing
- Liaising with various stakeholders
Regional Manager Requirements:
- Previous multi-site care experience
- Management experience in the care sector
- Fantastic knowledge of CQC regulations and track record of inspections
- Good communication skills and transparency
- Knowledge of the Birmingham and surrounding areas
- Excellent personal skills
- Passionate about delivering high-quality care
- Excellent starting salary between £45,000-60,000
- High level of autonomy and flexibility given to the manager
- Los of autonomy and opportunity to work from home
- Excellent support and development opportunities
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Joel Stott at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!