Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for a Domiciliary Care Manager to assist with the management of a family run domiciliary care organisation.
They have been established for almost a decade and are continuing to grow!
Key Responsibilities of a Domiciliary Care Manager:
- To recruit and manage Carers
- To build the senior staff with Supervisors and Care Coordinators
- Bring creative and new ideas to grow in the private sector
- Continue to retain staff well
- Focus on quality and CQC legislation
Domiciliary Care Manager Requirements:
- Already has or working towards NVQ Level 5
- Experience as a Registered Manager, Deputy Manager, Field Care Supervisor or Care Coordinator in domiciliary care
- Commercial awareness
- Warm, bubbly and positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- A chance to put your own stamp on things
- An opportunity to work closely with the Director
- Family run business
- Free parking
- Performance related bonuses
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierceat Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!