Website Domus Recruitment
The company are a franchise within the domiciliary care sector and are one of the fastest growing in the UK. They are looking for a Registered Manager to oversee the running of their relatively new office covering Maidenhead & Windsor and based in Slough.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Branch Manager:
- To help grow the business
- To market and advertise the business in the private sector
- Work with the local authorities and CCGs
- Focus on compliance and quality within the service
- Identify areas to grow the branch
- Proactive approach with recruitment and retention
Registered Branch Manager Requirements:
- Achieved Level 3 in Health & Social Care and willing to work towards Level 5
- Care experience is essential
- Commercial awareness
- Attention to detail
- Rapidly growing company
- Director with care experience
- Huge amounts of support from Head Office
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Niall Adams at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!