Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for an experienced Registered Manager in their Basildon branch. You will manage a service providing over 3400 hours of care per week.
The company I am working with are forward thinking and looking to continue on their growth path. They provide domiciliary care to elderly clients.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- To manage the Care Coordinators, Field Care Supervisors and Carers (12 office staff)
- To build and maintain relationships with the local authorities
- Focus on compliance and quality within the service
- Identify areas to grow the branch
- Proactive approach with recruitment and retention
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Already has or working towards NVQ Level 5
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager in domiciliary care would be beneficial
- Ability to grow a service
- Previous track record with CQC – a minimum of “Good”
- Rapidly growing company
- 34 days annual leave (your birthday included)
- Support from Head Office
- Progression opportunities
- Technology focused
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.