Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for an experienced individual within the care sector. You will be Registered Manager for a Domiciliary Care service that has been established since 2021, they provide around 100 hours of care per week currently.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- To line manage the Carers and office staff
- To be engaged and hands on operationally
- Focusing on the care and quality
- Focusing on growing the business with private clients and working with local authorities
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Experience within domiciliary care – preferable
- Experience within a care setting – essential
- Great people management skills
- Commercial awareness
- Previous experience working to CQC rules and regulations
- Well-known and reputable organisation
- Support with a number of staff in the office
- Progression opportunities
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Niall Adams at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.