Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for an experienced Registered Manager for their growing branch. The service currently provides 500 hours of care per week.
The company are a small, family run business who do not intend to become a corporate organisation. They put quality first at all times.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Branch Manager:
- To manage the Carers, Care Coordinator and Deputy Manager
- To build and maintain relationships with West Sussex local authorities
- Maintain and improve on compliance
- Come up with creative new ways to grow the business
- Proactive approach with recruitment and retention
Registered Branch Manager Requirements:
- Already has or working towards NVQ Level 5
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager in domiciliary care would be beneficial
- Commercial awareness
- Previous track record of growing a service
- Family run business
- An opportunity to work closely with the Director with years’ experience in care
- Progression opportunities
- Free parking
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.