Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for an experienced Registered Manager or Operations Manager to take on the responsibility for this Deputy Operations Manager role.
The company are well invested in and growing. They specialise in complex care within the community, elderly care and learning disabilities.
Key Responsibilities of a Deputy Operations Manager:
- To manage the senior team
- To report into the Operations Manager
- Maintain and improve on compliance
- Come up with creative new ways to grow the business
- Proactive approach with recruitment and retention
Deputy Operations Manager Requirements:
- Experienced Registered Manager or Operations Manager
- Positive, outgoing personality and a sense of humour
- Commercial awareness
- Previous track record of growing a service
- Excellent relationship builder
- Well invested in organisation that is growing
- Progression opportunities
- Hybrid working – from home, sometimes out in the field and at times at Head Office
- Free parking
- Total autonomy in the role
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.