Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for an experienced individual with a background in domiciliary care. They can consider a Care Coordinator or Deputy Manager stepping up.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Branch Manager:
- To build a team of Carers and grow the team
- To build relationships with local authorities and grow in the private sector
- To put quality first and grow by a good reputation
- Proactive approach with recruitment and retention
Domiciliary Care Manager Requirements:
- To live within a commutable distance of Ashford
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager in domiciliary care would be beneficial
- Understanding of CQC legislation
- A strong people manager
- “Good” with CQC
- Free MOTs
- A company car available to use
- Support from Head Office
- £2500 bonuses per annum
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.