Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for an experienced individual within domiciliary care to drive their business forward. You will be registered to the service.
The company are a well-known, very reputable organisation that are looking to continue to expand.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Branch Manager:
- To line manage the office staff and work with the Director
- To be engaged and hands on operationally
- Focusing on the care and quality
- Focusing on compliance within the business
Registered Branch Manager Requirements:
- Experience within domiciliary care
- Great people management skills
- Commercial awareness
- Previous experience working to CQC rules and regulations
- Well-known and reputable organisation
- Above market rate salary
- Performance related bonuses
- An experienced Director
- Support from Head Office
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.