Website Domus Recruitment
There is NO ON CALL for this position!
The company are a franchise who have been established in the UK for over 25 years. This branch has a Care Coordinator with 20+ years’ experience.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Branch Manager:
- To line manage 2 office staff and the Carers
- To work closely with staff and understand different cultures
- To work closely with Surrey County Council
- Take ownership and responsibility of the branch
- A big push on recruitment to keep up with the demand of work
Registered Branch Manager Requirements:
- Experience within domiciliary care
- Great people management skills
- Commercial awareness
- Network within the local area
- Preferably has gone through an inspection with CQC at “Good” or “Outstanding” level
- Well-known and reputable organisation
- Support from Head Office
- Performance related bonuses
- Lovely area to work
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.