Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for a Registered Branch Manager within domiciliary care with a drive to provide quality care.
The company are an independent organisation who are seeking a new Registered Branch Manager for their domiciliary care service.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Branch Manager:
- To manage the Carers and 12 office staff
- Managing longer and complex packages
- Identify areas to grow the business further
- Remaining focused on quality and compliance
- Work closely with the Directors
Registered Branch Manager Requirements:
- Already has or working towards NVQ Level 5
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager in domiciliary care would be beneficial
- Ability to grow a service
- A company newly invested in
- Large office team to support with HR, Training and Finance
- Free parking
- “Good” in all areas with CQC
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!