Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for a Registered Branch Manager within domiciliary care for a branch in Hackney.
The company are an independent organisation who now have two services and are looking to open a third. This branch you will manage has 1000 hours of care per week.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Branch Manager:
- To manage 5 office staff and the Carers
- To share the values of the company and bring positivity to the office
- Maintain and build on relationships with the local authorities
- Focus on quality and CQC legislation
Registered Branch Manager Requirements:
- Already has or working towards NVQ Level 5
- Experience as a Registered Manager in domiciliary care
- Commercial awareness
- Warm, bubbly and positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- A chance to put your own stamp on things
- An opportunity to work closely with the two Directors
- Huge amounts of support especially with recruitment and HR
- Free parking
- Performance related bonuses
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!