Website Domus Recruitment
This role is with an expanding franchise who are looking to open their 5th branch. This branch will cover the Upminster and surrounding areas.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Branch Manager:
- To manage and help build the team
- To focus solely on privately funded clients
- To manage a new branch
- To really focus on recruitment of Carers
- Remain compliant with CQC
Registered Branch Manager Requirements:
- Must be passionate about high quality care
- Already has NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care
- Previous experience as a Registered Branch Manager in domiciliary care would be beneficial
- Business acumen
- Lots of energy
- An established company for over a decade
- Huge amounts of support from Head Office
- Free parking
- Performance related bonus
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!