Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for an experienced Registered Manager for a brand-new domiciliary care branch in Enfield.
The company have been established since 2017 and have multiple branches.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Branch Manager:
- To manage and recruit Carers
- To market and advertise the business in the private sector especially
- Identify local authorities to work with
- Day to day running of the service
- Inductions and training
Registered Branch Manager Requirements:
- Already has or working towards NVQ Level 5
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager in domiciliary care would be beneficial
- Ability to grow a service
- A company newly invested in
- Performance related bonuses
- Free parking
- Progression opportunities
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!