Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for an experienced Registered Manager to manage the domiciliary care branch in Rochester. My client also has extra care services.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Branch Manager:
- To manage an office team and Carers
- To build and maintain relationships with the local authorities
- Work closely with the other Managers within the business
- Proactive approach with recruitment and retention
Registered Branch Manager Requirements:
- NVQ Level 5
- Extra Care or domiciliary care experience
- Good leadership skills
- Has worked with local authority contracts previously
- Well known and reputable organisation for over 20 years
- Progression opportunities
- Hands on and supportive senior management team
- Free parking
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.