Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for a Registered Manager for an established Domiciliary Care franchise. You will have had previous experience as a Manager within a Domiciliary/Homecare setting. The branch is part of a nationwide company that are a franchise setup with over 120 offices.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- To line manage the 25+ Carers and 3 office staff
- Manage the day-to-day branch in the delivery of circa 1000 hours of care per week
- To be engaged and hands on operationally
- Focusing on the care, quality & CQC compliance
- Focusing on growing the business with private clients and continuing to work with local authorities
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Experience within domiciliary care – compulsory
- Previous managerial experience within a homecare setting or Level 5
- Great people management skills
- Commercial awareness
- Previous experience working to CQC rules and regulations
- Well-known and reputable organisation
- Fantastic structure and support network – Regional Managers etc
- Progression opportunities
- Bonus structure
- Minimal On-Call
If you are interested in this role, please contact Niall Adams at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.