Website Domus Recruitment
I am currently looking for an experienced care home manager to register to a 40 bedded Nursing home Based in Leominster, Herefordshire. The successful candidate would be responsible for the day to day running of the home and working towards a Good CQC report. This is a lovely service and you would be working for a large, reputable care provider.
Looking for someone with relevant managerial experience, someone who has been registered to a home before, who has a good track record with CQC and a good show of longevity in previous roles is desirable. You do not have to be nurse qualified to be considered for this role. The ideal candidate would be a positive, forward-thinking manager, who knows how to motivate and run a team who deliver the highest standard of care possible.
Key Responsibilities of a Home Manager:
• Managing work teams and nurses
• Enforcing health and safety regulations
• Hiring staff
• Assessing patient care systems
• Ordering supplies and equipment for the home
• Orientating staff
• Meeting with patient families and friends
Home Manager Requirements:
- Experience in the management of care homes
- Good track record with CQC
- Pension match contribution up to 6% employee and 12% employer, life assurance and individual private medical insurance
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Supportive company culture
- Discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on dental care
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Charlotte Lord at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.