Website Domus Recruitment
I am working on behalf of a highly reputable, domiciliary care franchise, who are looking for a Registered Manager for their well-established office in the East side of Bristol.
- Deliver bespoke homecare nationally
- Franchise setup
- Minimum of 1-hour care calls
- Offer personal care and assist with medication to mainly the elderly
- Value their employees, offering ongoing training and opportunities for career progression
- Managing the day to day running of the branch – 500 hours of care per week
- Innovative ideas to continue growing the branch
- Motivate and support staff to maintain, implement and achieve ongoing growth
- Ensure the service is compliant with the CQC and push for “Outstanding”
- Ensure clients are having the best experience possible
- Previous care experience is essential, preferably at management level
- Good knowledge of CQC regulations
- People management skills
- Knowledge of Bristol/South Gloucestershire area – desirable
- Level 5 in Leadership and Management or working towards/willing to start
- Excellent personal skills
- Passionate about delivering high-quality care
You MUST have worked within a care setting at management level.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Niall Adams at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!