Website Domus Recruitment
I am working with a ‘Top 20 Home Care Provider’ in Mansfield who are looking to recruit a caring and driven Registered Manager to lead their service. This service provides care to both private and social funded clients and promote an ‘Outstanding’ standard of care at all times.
- Minimal on call (1 weekday per week).
- 28 days annual leave (1-day annual leave accrued per 1-year of service-up to 33 days)
- Bonus scheme based on growing hours.
- Private Healthcare cover.
Registered Manager Responsibilities:
- To have overall responsibility for the operational and care delivery functions of the office, reporting to the Directors.
- To promote the growth of the service through a multi-channelled approach.
- To recruit care staff to meet service demand.
- To manage clients and to be responsible for ensuring high standards for their ongoing care.
- To manage the development and retention of the care staff.
- To create a work atmosphere that promotes a high quality of care and to maintain a culture of performance and excellence.
- To oversee the implementation of the company’s policies and procedures.
- To have a working understanding of the Care Act and CQC’s Essential Standards.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Must have experience as a Registered Manager of a Home Care service.
- Must have achieved or be actively working toward a Level 5 NVQ in Health and Social Care.
- Must have a UK Driving Licence.
If you are interested in this position, please apply, or for more information contact Helena Hunter at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates, we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you. If we successfully secure them a position, we will reward you with £200 – if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered with us, and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested, why not earn a bit of cash anyway!