Website Domus Recruitment
I am proud to be working with a leading Domiciliary Care franchise who are looking for a Registered Manager to start up their new service in Rotherham. Are you up for the challenge?
- Impressive salary of £38,000-£42,000.
- 29 days annual leave (birthday off).
- Continual support from Head Office and the Director.
Registered Manager Responsibilities:
- To have overall responsibility for the operational and care delivery functions of the service, reporting to the Director.
- To continually work toward growing the service.
- To build relationships with local commissioners.
- To lead on recruiting new care staff to meet service demand.
- To manage clients’ care packages and to be responsible for ensuring high standards for their ongoing care.
- To manage the development and retention of all care staff.
- To have a working understanding of the Care Act and CQC’s Essential Standards.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Must have experience as a Registered Manager within a Home Care/Residential Care/Supported Living Care setting.
- Must have achieved or be actively working toward a Level 5 NVQ in Health and Social Care.
- Must have a proven track record of growth.
- Must be passionate about leading a quality service.
If you are interested in this position, please apply, or for more information contact Helena Hunter at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates, we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you. If we successfully secure them a position, we will reward you with £200 – if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered with us, and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested, why not earn a bit of cash anyway!