Website Domus Recruitment
I am currently looking for an experienced Manager to register to a luxury 70 bedded Nursing home Based in Worcester. The successful candidate would be responsible for the commissioning of the home and day to day running of the home. This is a lovely modern, purpose built service and you would be working for a medium sized, reputable care provider.
Looking for someone with relevant managerial experience, someone who has a good track record with CQC and a good show of longevity in previous roles is desirable. The ideal candidate would be a positive, forward-thinking manager, who knows how to motivate and run a team who deliver the highest standard of care possible.
Key Responsibilities of a Home Manager:
- Marketing and promoting the home to maintain and increase the reputation of the brand and home within the area.
- Increase occupancy and commercial business targets
- Building and increases links within the community through engagement
- Ensure company policies and procedures
- Maintaining Health and safety and fire safety requirements
- Completing staff supervisions and appraisals in order to deliver the highest standard of person-centred care
- Overseeing key areas within the home; the front of house, catering and housekeeping
Home Manager Requirements:
- Knowledge of the principles in sales and marketing.
- Skilled in the recruitment, selection and retention of staff.
- Committed to a structured approach to training and development of staff.
- Understand the Care Standards Act and Health & Safety legislation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A professional, confident and warm personality.
- A caring disposition.
- Leadership qualities, enthusiasm along with influencing and motivational skills.
- Willing and able to provide an out of hours on call service.
- Be able to provide cover for absent Managers at other care homes.
- Commissioning brand new luxury service
- Company bonus scheme
- Medium sized supportive network
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Charlotte Lord at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.