Website Domus Recruitment
I am working on behalf of a very well-established Domiciliary care provider that is looking for a Registered Manager for their service based in Rugby.
This is an independent Domiciliary Care company that has an excellent reputation in the area. They are looking for someone with domiciliary care management experience to come in and help to continue the growth and success of this service
- Deliver bespoke homecare to the elderly – mixture of local authority and private clients
- Smaller, Independent provider with an excellent reputation
- Offer personal care and assist with medication
- Highly professional
- Value their employees, offering ongoing training and opportunities for career progression
- Have a quality over quantity approach and are proud of delivering some of the best care in the area
- High level of trust within organisation with lots of flexibility given
- Managing the day to day running of the branch
- Focusing on compliance, recruitment and onboarding new clients
- Innovative ideas to continue growing the branch
- Motivate and support staff to maintain, implement and achieve ongoing growth
- Ensure the service is compliant
- Build a strong office team
- Ensure clients are having the best experience possible
- Opportunity to work from home available
- Previous experienced Registered within Domiciliary care preferable
- Good knowledge of CQC regulations
- People management skills
- Excellent personal skills
- Passionate about delivering high-quality care
You MUST have worked within a domiciliary care setting or similar.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact Joel Stott at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!