Website Domus Recruitment
I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager for an established cluster of Supported Living Service’s supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism in East London. My client is looking for a new manager with a proven history of delivering ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ outcomes, a confident and passionate people manager who can take the service from strength to strength. You will be innovative, ambitious and enjoy working in a collaborative manor.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a smaller organisation who go above and beyond for those they support. There is a huge focus on utilising technology to improve processes and quality assurance. You will be joining as very supportive company who ensure you are well resourced to deliver the best possible care. You will have responsibility for 3 Team Leaders and a team of 24 in a recently ‘Good’ CQC rated service.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Demonstrate professional leadership and provide ‘hands on’ management support and guidance, managing staff activities and influencing their practices and attitudes.
- Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- You will have extensive management experience (Minimum of 2 years) within Residential services supporting Adults with specialist care needs.
- You will have previously held registration with CQC for a Residential Service with proven history of delivering ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’
- You will have fantastic experience coaching and mentoring staff
- You will be very passionate about providing the best outcomes for those you support.
- Discretionary performance-based Bonus
- Flexible working
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Nichole Wheeler at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.