Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for an experienced care home manager to register to a medium sized residential care home for the elderly based in Newton Abbot. The successful candidate would be responsible for the day to day running of the home and working towards a Good CQC report. This is a lovely service and you would be working for a medium sized care provider.
Looking for someone with relevant managerial experience, someone who has leadership or management experience within a care home setting, who has a good track record with the CQC, or goof knowledge of CQC regulations and a show of loyalty and commitment in their previous roles.
Key Responsibilities of a Home Manager:
• Managing work teams and nurses
• Enforcing health and safety regulations
• Hiring staff
• Assessing patient care systems
• Ordering supplies and equipment for the home
• Orientating staff
• Meeting with patient families and friends
Home Manager Requirements:
- Experience in the management of care homes
- Good track record with CQC
- Experience managing similar sized larger services
- Experienced within a nursing/care home setting for older people.
- Previous experience as a Care Home Manager/ Deputy manager
- Sound knowledge of CQC Regulations and legislation
- Excellent organisations and planning skills.
- Strong communication skills and relationship building with internal and external stakeholders
- Control of budgets
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Charlotte Lord at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.